I have produced a number of slip covers from recycled woollen tweed fabrics for commercially produced hard back books. These fabrics look elegant and feel wonderful to touch.
However, I have limited stocks of the fabric which once used is gone! If you particularly like any one pattern please send me an email to secure your book. Email to email@example.com.
I will make more of these slip covers as I am able to secure further recycled tweeds.
I gave my Page Creation Art Joutnaling Workshop at Creative Recycling, Chorlton yesterday. The standard of work produced was very high and some of it is exhibited below by the participants:
I will be giving this course again at Creative Recycling on Sunday 16 June. For more information and booking arrangements see workshops.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
- Textile Products
- Rubber Stamps
- Other Stuff
- Art & Craft Fairs
- Book Making using Recycled Materials
- Making a Textile Journal
- Making a Leather Covered Book
- Printing on Textiles and Creating a textileCollage
- Liven up your watercolours with Mixed Media
- Art Journaling using Rubber Stamps
- Art Journaling using ideas developed by Lynne Perrella and Teesha Moore
- Writing and Calligraphy techniques in Art Journaling
- Talks and Demonstrations
- Shop - Specials Offers and Clearance Items >
- Shop - art journals - themed
- Shop - art Journals - places
- Shop - slip covered books
- Shop - denim covered books
- Shop - leather covered books
- Shop - other books
- Shop - textile goods
- Shop - mounted textile collages
- Shop - greetings cards
- Shop - collage pieces - Textile
- Shop - collage pieces - Paper
- Shop - Workshop Bookings
- Shop - Rubber Stamps >
- Other Artists Stuff