I will be at the Summer Arts Market at St George's Hall, Liverpool on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July. I will be concentrating on my range of textile covered books at this event.
I look forward to meeting new faces and old customers on these days.
The fine weather has made for perfect conditions for the the Summer season of Alfresco Workshops at Broad Lee House.
These will be continuing through till September:
Wednesday 31 July - Art Journaling -page creation 10.30am - 4.30pm . Book here
Saturday 3 August - Liven up your water colours 10.30 am - 4.30 pm . Book here
Wednesday 7 August - Book making using recycled materials 10.30am - 4.30pm . Book here
Wednesday 14 August - Art Journaling -page creation 10.30am - 4.30pm . Book here.
Wednesday 21 August - Printing on textiles and creating a collage - 10.30am - 4.30pm. Book here
Saturday 24 August - Art Journaling with Rubber Stamps 10.30am - 4.30pm. Book here
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
- Textile Products
- Rubber Stamps
- Other Stuff
- Art & Craft Fairs
- Book Making using Recycled Materials
- Making a Textile Journal
- Making a Leather Covered Book
- Printing on Textiles and Creating a textileCollage
- Liven up your watercolours with Mixed Media
- Art Journaling using Rubber Stamps
- Art Journaling using ideas developed by Lynne Perrella and Teesha Moore
- Writing and Calligraphy techniques in Art Journaling
- Talks and Demonstrations
- Shop - Specials Offers and Clearance Items >
- Shop - art journals - themed
- Shop - art Journals - places
- Shop - slip covered books
- Shop - denim covered books
- Shop - leather covered books
- Shop - other books
- Shop - textile goods
- Shop - mounted textile collages
- Shop - greetings cards
- Shop - collage pieces - Textile
- Shop - collage pieces - Paper
- Shop - Workshop Bookings
- Shop - Rubber Stamps >
- Other Artists Stuff